Fibromyalgia is an ailment,
which causes pain in the body tissues. The tender and fibrous tissues like
muscles, ligaments and tendons are often affected by this disease. As a
consequence of Fibromyalgia, one feels incapacitated to work or perform any
physical activity. Sometimes Fibromyalgia is accompanied by extreme headaches,
sleep disturbances, muscle pain and consistent dizziness.
The degree of chronicity of
the disease may vary but the underlying cause remains the same. Given the high
incidence of the disease, the treatment for the same is also widely available.
However, for a more effective and lasting cure, many resort to homeopathy.
Homeopathy offers several
remedies to Fibromyalgia, classified on the basis of the discrete symptoms of
Homeopathy offers several remedies to Fibromyalgia, classified on the basis of the discrete symptoms of the disease:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus Tox is an excellent antidote for rheumatism induced stillness and muscle pain. When paired with suitable exercises, it can afford a lot of relief.
- Ruta Grav: Ruta Grav aids in relieving tendon pains and sustained usage helps in restoring muscle strength in case of Fibromyalgia.
- Rhododendron: Often the Fibromyalgia pain gets aggravated with a marked change in the season. Rhododendron mitigates the intensity of the pain.
- Arnica: For any injury induced body ache, Arnica is an extremely effective cure. It also functions as the foremost option, when the precise causes or the symptoms are unknown.
- Causticum: Certain forms of Fibromyalgia are accompanied with soreness, weakness and a feeling of stillness. Causticum soothes such ailments.
- Bryonia: Bryonia alleviates chronic pain in the soft tissues of the body. Exposure to heat needs to be avoided mandatorily in order to optimize the effect of Bryonia.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When besides the obverse symptoms of Fibromyalgia, the pain in the muscle is accompanied with a feeling of cold and numbness, one of the best homeopathic cures is Kalmia Latifolia.